It's All About Bears

I've always loved bears and was super excited to see another one in the wild last fall when I stayed at my favorite cabin in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest in Wisconsin. I highly recommend spending time in our beautiful national forests and parks. There is nothing better for inspiration, artistic and otherwise. Two of my favorite bears were shown in Yosemite Renaissance Exhibitions at the Yosemite National Park Museum Gallery as well as their travelling show at other art centers across California. Learn more about bears and the Yosemite Renaissance in this story inspired by my oil painting "I was told there would be pie" that was the featured painting in 2017.  

I was told there would be pie. Yosemite Renaissance 32 (2017)

Are you lookin' at me? Yosemite Renaissance 35 (2020)
@theresagramsart
http://www.tgramsfineart.com

Comments

Popular Posts